On January 28th and 29th, the EEA Data Protection Authorities and the European Data Protection Supervisor, assembled in the European Data Protection Board, met for their seventeenth plenary session. During the plenary, a wide range of topics was discussed. The EDPB Adopted:
- its opinions on the Accreditation Requirements for Codes of Conduct Monitoring Bodies
- draft Guidelines on Connected Vehicles.
- the final version of the Guidelines on the processing of Personal Data through Video Devices following public consultation.
- its opinions on the draft accreditation requirements for Certification Bodies
- its opinion on the draft decision regarding the Fujikura Automotive Europe Group’s Controller Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs),
- a Letter on unfair algorithms
- a Letter to the Council of Europe on the Cybercrime Convention
Please note that all documents adopted during the EDPB Plenary are subject to the necessary legal, linguistic and formatting checks and will be made available on the EDPB website once these have been completed.